Battle Pope (jay_apex) wrote in newsboys,
Battle Pope
jay_apex
newsboys

  • Mood:
I got this in an e-mail today:

Hey newsboys fans!

How are you doing? It's been a while since we last sent out a newsboys newsletter, but there's no time like the present to make up for it! There is so much going on with newsboys that I want to share with you, so get ready...

First things first. As you may have already noticed, we have just launched a completely new www.newsboys.com! This web site isn't exactly your typical artist site; we've packed it so full of content that you're going to want to keep coming back every day to keep up with it! Just a few of the features on newsboys.com? Audio messages, daily blogs, a huge photo gallery, a study area, tons of media content... the list goes on and on. Surf on over and check out some of the features we've prepared just for you.

One thing might be of particular interest to all of you devoted fans. There's a link in the upper right-hand side of the page that says 'Breakfast Club.' In just a few short weeks, we are going to launch the biggest and best fan club you've ever seen! Believe me, you are going to love the exclusives you'll get when you join! Stay tuned for more details.

In the meantime, there's another way you can show your love for the band. I am excited to announce that we are going to be launching the official newsboys street team in just a matter of days. This team will be responsible for helping to get the word out about newsboys; essentially, you will be an extended part of the newsboys marketing team. newsboys have always known that they've got some of the most dedicated and loyal fans, and that's why they want you to be included when it comes to promoting their new album.

Yes, you read that right: newsboys are currently working on their next studio release! newsboys recently signed with Inpop Record and the band will be releasing not just one, but two albums in October 2005.

"I love the people at this label," says Peter Furler, newsboys frontman and Inpop Records co-founder. "I've known many of them for years, and they are family to me."

The fall release will be a double disc -- one CD will be a full-length rock album with completely new material; the other CD will be a full-length worship album. Combined, the two discs will feature more than 20 studio recordings! Read more about the new albums and newsboys' signing to Inpop Records at www.newsboys.com.

Look for another e-mail from me next week, when I reveal more information about the newsboys street team...

-NBinsider
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic